CORE FOR SORE ABS.
.
Because, if you haven’t heard, getting strong “Quarantine Abs” is a THING πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯....okay, I made that up, but it could be....πŸ˜› (Also, eating entire pans of brownies and calling them “health food” because they have beans in them is also a thing πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ See my highlights for the recipe).
.

ZOOM classes: Mon and Fri 9-10am (sign up on the www.BlackDogYoga website) or Mon/Wed/Fri 12-1:30pm, Tues 9am, Thurs 5pm and Sunday 10:30am-12pm. Click the link in my bio to join the class! These are by donation. Venmo is @Angela-Kukhahn for those that want to donate...
.
.
I did these the other day and woke up with the most delightfully sore abs after, so of course, I decided to share them with you! πŸ˜ƒ
Start lying on your back. Reach your arms overhead. Take a deep inhale and as you exhale curl up, bend your right knee and plant your left palm. Reaching with your right hand try to touch your left toes. (Remember it is always opposite hand to opposite foot) .
.
Then lie down and switch sides. Get the hang of going side to side before you try to add on. If you need help place blocks on either side of you so that you can plant your palm on the block and it will give you a little more room. Even two blocks if you need to!.
.
After a few rounds see if you can lift up and step through to a lunge and back. This abdominal compression abs activation is so key for ALL pressing movements so if you are on the quest for the press, these are your friend for sure! Enjoy!.
.
Want to practice these with me online? Click the link in my bio and join me on Playbook. This is a video clip from my most recent class!πŸ‘† The first week is FREE. ❤️
.
What advice would you give for someone who wants to better themselves through yoga but hasn't been very active with wellness
.

HOME LEGS AND BOOTYπŸ‘⁣


Make sure you tag a friend if they need more home workout ideas πŸ’• Also, don’t forget to give this video a like to support my content and videos!⁣

Today is a leg day! Follow each slide with the full workouts posted :)⁣

As far as restocks of any of my products, please follow my Insta stories! I am trickling in some products but won’t have a huge restock for a little. We are doing our best to still be getting the product for y’all!⁣

These are my favorite and go-to butt exercises πŸ‘ they’re in no particular order and I always include some of them in my glutes workouts πŸ‘ especially at the moment when I’m only working out from home 😬 with 5kg, 7.5kg, and 10kg dumbbells as well as resistance bands ☺️
Some indication about the weight that I would personally use for each of them:

1. Light mini resistance band or 5 lbs
2. 10 to 20 lbs
3. 10 lbs
4. 10 lbs or medium mini resistance band
5. Heavy mini resistance band
6. No weight
7. 20 lbs + long resistance band
8. 10 lbs
9. Medium or heavy mini band
10. No weight


My cute mat by my sugarman πŸ‹ 🍌 πŸ‹ .
#corework #creativecore #playbook #yoga #coretutorial #coreideas #yogavideo #handstands #tutorial #aloyoga #yogatutorials #aloyoga #inversions #inversion #yogagirl #mobility #flexibility #core #abs #corework #mysugarmat

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top